As the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market continues to grow — projections reflect that the industry will be worth ~$4.9 billion by 2020 — prepared, educated RPA experts are more in demand than ever. We encourage everyone to learn RPA.
Learn RPA :
To share our passion for RPA and knowledge sharing of RPA with the Community, we’re providing online and offline training.
This RPA training program provides industry-leading, free resources to help you develop the skills and knowledge to make your RPA journey successful.
No matter what your automation learning goals are, we offers a full suite of resources to help you become an RPA expert.
The beauty of RPA is that it can automate activities based on rules and relieve the burden of performing manual processes. Processes that are manual, repetitive, and have high error rates are where RPA excels. RPA does three things well. It reduces cost, improves quality, and improves operational controls.
- Web Data Extraction.
- Data Transformation.
- Data Processing.
- Data migration and entry
- Customer Service.
- Invoice Processing.
- Sales Orders/Purchase Order Processing.
- Extracting data from PDFs, scanned documents and other formats
- Price Comparison.
- Processing Fast Refunds.
- Periodic report preparation and dissemination
- Generating mass emails
- Updating CRM
- Automating multi-step complex tasks that require little decision making
- Automated testing
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Daily P&L preparation
- Trade execution
- Loan processing
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Processing
- Claims processing
- Product categorization
- Automated returns
- Inventory/supply chain management
Benefits of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Cost Effective. It has been estimated that using robotics cuts operational costs by as much as 25-50%.
- Accuracy & Quality.
- Improved Analytics.
- Increased Employee Productivity.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction.
- Easy Reconciliation from Multiple Systems.
To learn more about or to learn RPA please reach out to us.